Babel Systems is a growing company that is implementing its Securities processing system around the UK. As a result we are looking for talented individuals to join the company to help us with our implementations.
When working onsite the role includes:
- Helping users understand the Babel system
- Working on data migration
- Assisting users with their procedures
- Understanding user requirements and suggesting solutions
- Analysing issues
- Clearly explaining user requirements to Babel designers
- Use of SQL
Initial implementations will be assisting others until sufficient expertise is gained.
Babel Systems has offices in Bangalore, India but chooses not to have offices in the UK. Instead, UK staff work from home and connect with colleagues using a Virtual office. When not on site, the candidate will carry out the following tasks:
- Testing the system
- Writing new specifications
- Writing wiki help documents
The ideal candidate will have at least two years business experience, preferably in Financial Services. They must also be:
- prepared to work anywhere in the UK, staying in hotels where necessary
- be self-motivated
- friendly and outgoing
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send an email to email@example.com (do not send CV) detailing your background in your own words and explaining why you think you would be the right candidate for this position.